Monday, February 19, 2007

questions

how many times is that weird guy going to walk past my table?
why can't i concentrate on my paper?
how many times am i going to re-read that e-mail?
why don't i want to go to class?
why do people have to tell me things 434,433,672,732,773,786,894,144,993,999 times before i believe them?
why is my mother being mean to me? why is she nice to me when i am sad, and mean to me when i am happy?
can i please have one week off school?
if i had a time machine, would i use it?
why can i not be more organized?
why am i so impatient?
am i as big an idiot as i think i am?
can i please smack the staring eejit that is gaping at me right now?
if i skip class, will i fail?
if you are reading this, why?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You alright there baby you seem a little stressed.